Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The first ever I write blog,should I write in English or Chinesse?
What should I write?
My life or my feelings?
After finishing my PMR examination, I still busy for my club operation. Although no more reading or books, everyone went for holiday or releasing their own pressure, but I still feel like their are still something in my heart, make me fell a bit pressure. I went school everyday, play sport everyday and make my whole body fell painful. After reading my best friend blog, only I realize all my closing guy were fall in love, caring about love. Do I loving any girls? I don't know.
Lack of ideas now...
What should I write?
In a nut shell, need to say a truly congratulation to Stanley Poh although I know him for just half year. Stanley, congratulation and good luck in your future.

No comments: